Thursday, February 28, 2019

Paper Heart by Christian Sensei

Paper Heart By Christian Sensei I once have a heart, It has its own unique art, So white and pure, So graceful yet a heart of demure, I protected it with all my might, I see to it it's free from any blight, One day I saw a paper doll, It's face was so low and dull, Is it love that I felt? As if my frozen soul is urged to melt, I tried to have courage to start a talk, You welcomed me and we started to walk, Under the sleeping moon, On the shore with ocean's calm tune, You and I fell for each other's soul, Giving light to the night black as a coal, Strong breeze of fate suddenly rushed, All my hopes were suddenly crushed, The precious heart that I offered, You crumpled it and it made me shattered, The paper heart I protected, Now is torn into pieces and adulterated, Why did you do this my dear? You holed my heart with your spear.

No comments:

Post a Comment