Thursday, February 28, 2019

mountain of flowers by Christian Sensei

Mountain of Flowers By Christian Sensei Waking up beside you in the bed of flowers, Seeing the lovely clouds higher than iron towers, I hope that this moment won't last, I hope that we'll stay here in this field so vast, My lady, you are the most resplendent flower in this field, You are the most important treasure that this world has ever revealed, Hold my humble hand and smell the flowers I planted, It is all for you my beloved! See how the iridescent flowers bloom, Witness how the butterflies smell their sweet perfume, What a blessing I have been receiving, For the heavens gave you to me my darling! As we walk along this beauteous bliss, As we witness how the gallant sun and flowers kiss, Share with me your sparkling smiles, I want to remember your endearing eyes, Smiling flowers are gayly singing their harmonic pieces, Serene rivers are playing their cherished masterpieces, Warmth of the sun touches our pale skin, Milady, I know that loving you is not a sin, May the clement heavens bless our fate, Together, let us engrave our names in this wooden slate, My love I offer you this mountain of flowers I made, Let's make this our world and listen to our heartbeats that will never fade. My most precious lady in this mountain of flowers and flowing honey, Feel our enlaced naked souls as it reverberate in harmony, Be entranced with the flowers' orphic and splendid spell, Please accept this love of mine for you my dearest angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment