Thursday, February 28, 2019

I'm Going To Find My Way by Jade Scarlet

I'M GOING TO FIND MY WAY by jade scarlet All around us can make confusions, And it is always hard for us to make decisions, Every step in this what we called life's stations, Are covered with hardships and tribulations. Of course there are roads to be taken, But most of the time it is hardly shaken, By some different factors that can awaken, The heart and soul of every forsaken. We really do not know what tomorrow may bring, But there is always a solution for everything, All the obstacles have their beginning and ending, And problems make life more challenging. As I go along day by day, My faith will give me strength to stay, That with justice and fairness I can gladly say, In reaching my dreams, positively, I AM GOING TO FIND MY WAY!! #makatangmakulit

No comments:

Post a Comment