Wednesday, February 27, 2019

I am a big loss - by Shi Ne

I am a big loss... To you who can't see my worth... Who craves for her heart but broke you instead Who keeps venting over her troubles and gave you sleepless nights Who constantly wishes for her love but made you cynical about it I am a big loss... yes To you who can't even appreciate my presence The one who will truly take care of your heart One who would wake up early to prepare you breakfast One who would come home early and wait for your return One who would do everything to make you smile One who would support your dreams One who prays for you One who would never leave you Yes, I am a loss To you who can't feel my heart A void I will become When you finally realize that The one you love doesn't love you back And the one you keep ignoring Was really the one willing to stay. (c) quirkyshine

No comments:

Post a Comment